A great way to interact with your community is to listen to what they have to say. While there are many ways to increase community engagement here are 6 quick tips that can get you up and running in no time.
- Listen to what your community members are saying and try to understand what they’re going through. By listening to them, you’ll get more insight into how to best solve their problems.
- Have an open dialogue and make it easy for them to provide you feedback.
- Welcome diversity from everyone regardless of their race, sex, or gender.
- Join forces with your community and build a happier and more collaborative relationship.
- Be open and transparent with your community and involve them in decision-making the process.
- Promote open dialogue between officers and community members.