Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of officer survey – a Department Insights Company www.OfficerSurvey.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use officer survey if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses. Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit
- organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources Dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law and consulting firms educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Officer Survey – Department Insights; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Officer Survey – Department Insights. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
- By use of our corporate name, or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to, or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
- Republish material from Officer Survey
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Officer Survey
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Officer Survey
- Redistribute content from Officer Survey
- Do not share our software with other departments without written permission. Your account may be deleted permanently
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Officer Survey – Department Insights does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Officer Survey – Department Insights, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Officer Survey – Department Insights shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Officer Survey – Department Insights reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.