Post contact interaction officer surveys.
The most comprehensive and powerful solution yet.
Agencies using Officer Survey have seen a 50% + response rate with an overall community satisfaction rate of 97% and a reduction in officer complaints.
Build trust with community members
Collect instant feedback from citizens after every interaction with the responding officers. Our solution allows police agencies to increase civic engagement while building trust with their communities and improving public perception.
- Identify concerning behaviors and intervene at the earliest possible stage.
- See how every officer is interacting with the public.
- Identify certain behaviors and get officers the right training.
- Reduce training costs by leverage data.
Talk to people who matter
Find out what citizens really think
- Easily build dynamic surveys based on your department needs. Or use our thoughtfully prepared survey instantly.
- Engage with citizens and oﬃcers like never before.
Listen to citizens and officers and build better relationships
- Create engaging surveys instantly with no coding required.
- Analyze real time data and deliver measurable impact.
- Gather and analyze citizens feedback after every call and track officer progress.
- Export, share, and collaborate with community and oﬃcers in real-time.
Get in-depth Analysis in Real-Time
- Analyze oﬃcers feedback, boost conﬁdence, and track progress.
- Get in-depth analysis on neighborhoods that need special attention.
- Transform data into knowledge and deliver impactful results.
- View and track officers and their performances from anywhere at any time.
Connect and engage with community members in a more transparent manner by allowing them to provide feedback about their interaction with the responding officer(s). Building trust and nurturing legitimacy on both sides of the police/citizen divide is the foundational principle underlying the nature of relations between law enforcement agencies and the communities they serve.
Early intervention is crucial to prevent problems before they escalate. Identifying issues early on and putting the right support in place can greatly improve outcomes. The early intervention tool represents a proactive approach to accountability: a systematic organizational effort to identify problems before they escalate into more serious issues.
A systematic and proactive approach to identifying problematic areas based on citizens' feedback. Quantify incoming data to reduce crime, hold officers accountable, and increase community trust.
Feedback Data Analytics
Receive in-depth feedback simultaneously after every dispatched call. Analyze the responses and deliver measurable results. Every survey response is linked to the responding officer for transparency and accountability.
Increase efficiency and automate the process so you can focus on what matters the most.
Easily export and share files with command staff and officers with just click of a button.